15 reusable technology solutions for OER
posted on Dec 2, 2012 by willem in OpenCourseWare
JISC has presented 15 reusable technology solutions for OER. This was part of the OER Rapid Innovation Strand. In the original call they specifically addressed these points:
- how to create rich machine-readable resources that contribute to the global content commons?
- how to simply and cheaply host and display content?
- how to enrich and manage audio-visual content in an educational context?
- how to bring OER content closer to the everyday life of academics?
- how to make use more visible to aid discovery and decision making?
Here is the slidedeck they made with the solutions (also available as a PDF and downloadable file):
All of the project outputs are reusable and the slidedeck includes links to key information. Final project reports will be available from their strand project pages.
Source: Amber Thomas
No feedback yet
Form is loading...