Last week I attended the second European MOOC Summit in Lausanne and I was not the only one. More than 400 attendees from a lot of different countries, not only European. There were 20 participants from the Netherlands. The conference was held in the Rolex building on the EPFL campus.
Although the conference was about MOOCs, the discussion was as much about online learning. Their were four tracks at the conference:
The conference had good and interesting keynotes. I personally didn't like the the setup of the parallel tracks. That were very long session with multiple presentations with limited interaction and not easy to switch within a session.
Other interesting blogs about the conference:
- Signals of Success and the EMOOCs Summit #emoocs2014
- blog about the keynotes
- Blogs of Ignatia: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- storify day 1 and day 2 and 3
- Is there a business model for MOOCs? Report from #emoocs2014
- Pierre Gorissen (in Dutch): day 1, day 2, day 3
- Peter Sloep: European MOOCs Stakeholder Summit 2014 - EMOOCs 2014
No feedback yet
Form is loading...