TU Delft #1 in MOOC Ranking
Every ranking is debatable, but if you are ranked #1 worldwide it does feel good!
Yesterday the MoocLab introduced the new World University Rankings by MOOC Performance (WURMP). This ranking evaluates universities on 5 performance indicators that measure an institution's performance across the number of MOOCs provided, the provision of learning pathways, micro-credentials, degrees and the institution's average world ranking.
The WURMP 2020 includes over 200 universities across the world that offer courses on the three leading MOOC platforms - Coursera, edX and FutureLearn. The WURMP are the first ever world university rankings based on MOOC provision.
The top 10 is dominated by US universities, but my own university Delft University of Technology is leading the top 10.
Top 10 Universities ranked by MOOC performance
- Delft University of Technology – Netherlands
- University of Pennsylvania - USA
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - USA
- Coventry University - GBR
- University of Michigan - USA
- University of Washington - USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - USA
- Deakin University - Australia
- Harvard University - USA
- University of California, Berkeley - USA
More information about the methodology and the complete ranking. You can find our MOOCs on online-learning.tudelft.nl.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...