CETIS has written nine papers about Learning Analytics. The CETIS Analytics Series explores a number of key issues around the potential strategic advantages and insights which the increased attention on, and use of, analytics is bringing to the education sector. Funded by Jisc, it is aimed primarily at managers and early adopters in Further and Higher Education who have a strategic role in developing the use of analytics in the following areas:
- Whole Institutional Issues
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- Learning and Teaching
- Research Management
- Technology and Infrastructure
The titles of the papers are:
- Analytics; what is changing and why does it matter?
- Analytics for the whole institution
- Analytics for Learning and Teaching
- Legal, Risk and Ethical Aspects of Analytics in Higher Education
- What is Analytics? Definition and Essential Characteristics
- Analytics for Understanding Research
- A Framework of Characteristics for Analytics
- Institutional Readiness for Analytics
- A Brief History of Analytics
Read the papers here.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...