E-learn.nl in 2012
posted on Dec 30, 2012 by willem in Algemeen
This is the 100th blogpost that I publish on this blog in 2012. In this blog an overview of the most populair posts and other statistics. The image above is a wordle of all the titles I published this year.The blogpost were not nicely distributed over the year. Although I published every month at least 5 posts, December stands out with 17 posts.
Most read posts
With the overview of the most populair posts of the year, the posts that are published earlier in the year have it much easier. This year there is one post that stand out in the number of views. This post has more then three times as much views as the number 2.
- Koersen op studiesuccess - kwaliteit wordt verhoogd op TU Delft (Dutch, 5 January)
- edX: the day after (English, 3 March)
- TU Delft app voor iPhone en Android (Dutch, 1o February)
- #iFontys: ePub-bestanden (Dutch, 11 April)
- Onderwijs in de online wereld (Dutch, 6 July)
- Social Media Café TU Delft (Dutch, 5 January)
- Open Education Week event in Delft (English, 16 February)
- De markt van LMS in het hoger onderwijs (Dutch, 25 September)
- Walter Lewin in DWDD (Dutch, 10 May)
- A business model approach for OER in Open Universities (English, 30 September)
English or Dutch
I used to write only in Dutch, but this year I have written most posts in English (62). This is caused by the fact that my work is much more international orientated as project manager of a European project and assistant to the President of the OCW Consortium.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...