This week I'm attending the Open Education Global Conference in Krakow. This is the yearly conference of the Open Education Consortium of which I'm member of the Board of Directors (and just got re-elected for 2 years).
On the first day I presented about the impact of 30 DelftX MOOCs. In general I can say that the impact of our MOOCs is much higher than we anticipated when we started in 2013. In my presentation I discuss 6 impacts:
- Educating the world
- Increasing TU Delft’s international Reputation
- Improving campus education
- New relations between education and research
- Collaboration with industry
- The whole TU Delft organization
Currently we are writing the evaluation report, so later I will publish more about these impact. For now, you can take a look at my slides:
No feedback yet
Form is loading...