MOOCs in Europe
Last week EADTU published the report MOOCs in Europe. This report is an overview of papers representing a collective European response on MOOCs as presented during the HOME conference in Rome November 2015. This report is published as part of the project HOME - Higher education Online: MOOCs the European way. The project is ending this month with a policy meeting on the 28th of June in Brussels.
The report includes 31 papers in 6 categories:
- Part 1: Regional MOOC initiatives (3 papers)
- Part 2: Role media exposure on MOOC development (2)
- Part 3: Supporting the selection of MOOC platforms (8)
- Part 4: Business models European MOOCs (5)
- Part 5: Pedagogical approaches in European MOOCs (8)
- Part 6: Shared services in European MOOC context (5)
The paper about the business model of TU Delft Extension School is included in part 4.
Interesting to see is the diversity of authors that have written the reports. They representing institutes in 18 countries (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey and UK). Although some large European countries (France and Germany) are not included.
- Jansen, Darco; Konings, Lizzie (2016). MOOCs in Europe. ISBN 978-90-79730-19-3
No feedback yet
Form is loading...