Our university is facing growing number of students and are hiring more teachers. This also has a influence on the support staff, so I have been hiring quiet some new people and currently have two positions open:
- Learning Developer/ UTQ Trainer:
- Learning Developer for Open, Online & Blended Education:
You will be part of the Teaching & Learning Services team of about 30 persons. We support teachers in developing their courses and programmes, both online and face-2-face, we support teachers in using learning technology, we provide training to teachers, including the University Teaching Qualification and we participate in education innovation projects. We work closely with the Teaching Lab team that is responsible for the Teaching Academy programme.
There are also a couple of other job openings within the university that are related to Teaching & Learning:
- Onderwijsadviseur (Assessment)
- Onderwijsadviseur (digitalisering onderwijs)
- Faculteitscoördinator voor Open, Online & Blended Onderwijs
- Beleidsmedewerker onderwijs
- Communication Advisor - Education and Student Affairs
No feedback yet
Form is loading...