This fall we offer 6 new great MOOCs for learners around the world. They are now all open for enrolment on Edx.
- Sustainable Energy: Design a Renewable Future (starts September 6)
Learn how to make the transition to 100% renewable energy from wind, solar and biomass for electricity, heat and fuels for a sustainable future.
- Design Practice in Business (starts August 29)
Learn the essentials of design practice for developing new business opportunities and sparking innovation.
- Observation Theory: Estimating the Unknown (starts in October)
Learn how to estimate parameters from observational data for real-world engineering applications and assess the quality of the results.
- Quantum Cryptography (starts October 10)
Learn how quantum communication provides security that is guaranteed by the laws of nature. (together with CalTech)
- Understanding Nuclear Energy (starts in October)
Learn the science and technology behind nuclear energy and the special features of this energy source.
- Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success (starts in October)
Create your own project plan and learn the importance of the early project phases in achieving project success. People are key!
Currently we also have eight courses open as self-paced courses and we are running most of our courses for second, third and fourth time.
This brings the total to 35 MOOCs (including 2 XSeries) and 62 runs. In the next couple of months we will reach the one millionste enrolment!